1. Open the application (BlueFTP)
2. Locate and open the theme you want to edit.
3. Open menu >>>> and select all (i.e the component of the theme)
4. Open menu >>>> Extract selected items
5. Create a new folder (e.g. A)
6. Open the new folder (i.e A)
7. Open menu >>>> Extract selected items here
8. close the application (Blue FTP)
NOTE::: Examine all the file types before you progress to the next step.
10. select the component you want to replace.
11. Copy the name of the component and paste it on your own image or file you want to replace.
NOTE::: You'll have to change the type to the default fle type as in if the theme file type was wall.png and your own file is wall.jpg, convert your own with Blue FTP, File Explorer, Moby Explorer or any other application to wall.png.