Breaking News

Wecome to Emmalex World of Stories - The Best Story Telling Website. We tell different kinds of stories, News Update, Gossips and lots more....

I fell in love with a girl called Amanda

I fell in love with a girl called Amanda, but don’t have the guts to ask her out. So I went to see a native doctor popularly called “Baba”.

All he demanded from me was 1-month internet data subscription money which I paid and he gave me a ring called ‘Touch and Follow’.
He said, “All I need to do is touch her with this ring and she will follow.” I was excited because that was pretty easy.

The next day, when she was passing, I created a scene just to draw her attention and touched her like it was a mistake. I was expecting her to follow me, but she didn’t, rather she moved on and was pressing her phone.

I was disappointed and went home. On getting home, I checked my phone and saw 9 notifications showing Amanda Paul is now following me on Twitter, Instagram, Keek, Viber, sent me a friend request on Facebook, sent me a message on Whatsapp and added me om SnapChat..

I called Baba immediately to inform him and he replied me,

“My son, we’ve upgraded, everything is now digital!

Bye to rural village, welcome to the global village.

That was why I did not ask for a cock, the brain of a mosquito, a vulture’s eye and groundnut oil but one month internet data to keep me online????

No comments